UPSC NDA Application Form 2021 Last Date Apply at upsconline.nic.in Registration form from. The UPSC NDA/NA 2 Online Application form 2021 for women candidates is started now. So all eligible and interested Female candidates can apply for NDA II application form till last date on 8 October. Only unmarried women candidates can fill registration form on the official website www.upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in. In this article, you can check out NDA Application Form Date, Fees, eligibility criteria, Exam Date and Registration link.
UPSC NDA Application Form 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has positively started accepting the applications of the girl candidates for the National Defence Academy (NDA). NDA is a national-level entrance exam organized twice a year, which is conducted in various cities all over India. Through NDA the candidates get selected for admission in defense services i.e., Army, Air Force, and Navy.
The online application form has been released on the official website of UPSC on 24th Sept. 2021. Candidates can submit their application form till 6th October 2021, 6:00 p.m. This online procedure has been reopened after the Supreme Court’s interim directions for permitting female candidates for the exam, earlier the exam was only conducted for male candidates.
www.upsc.gov.in NDA/NA 2 Application Form 2021 Last Date
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of Exam||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy-II Exam 2021.|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|UPSC NDA / NA 2 Notification Release Date||24 September 2021|
|NDA Application Form 2021||24 September 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||8 October 2021|
|NDA 2 exam for women candidates||14 November 2021|
|Mode of Registration Form||Online|
This is the first batch of female candidates to apply for the NDA entrance exam. However, the physical number of available vacancies for girls will be notified later by the Ministry of Defence. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 14th November 2021 across 75 exam centers throughout the country to fill up a total number of 400 vacancies.
NDA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for the exam.
Age limit: For NDA 1 exam, both male and female candidates must have been born not earlier than July 2, 2002, and not later than July 1, 2005. For NDA 2 exam, both male and female candidates must have been born not earlier than January 2, 2003, and not later than January 1, 2006.
Educational qualification: The educational qualification is different for different academies. Candidates can check the educational qualification prescribed for different academies below.
- For the Army Wing of Defence Academy, the candidates need to have passed Class-12 or equivalent from the recognized board or university.
- For Air Force, Navy & Naval Academy of National Defence Academy, the candidates need to have passed Class-12 with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized board or university.
NDA Online Application Form 2021
Complete details related to the online application procedure are given below:
- NDA 2021 Application Form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates can easily apply by visiting the official website – upsconline.nic.in.
- Candidates are able to apply for NDA twice a year.
- For NDA II, the application form had been made available from 9th June to 29th June 2021.
- The application form has been released from 24th September 2021 to 8th October 2021 for women candidates.
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the NDA 2021 application form.
- Only a single application form will be accepted, so candidates must avoid filling multiple forms.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport-size photographs & signatures with the prescribed format & size.
- Once the application form will be filled, candidates must not forget to take the hard copy of the filled-in application form for further use.
Documents Required for Application Procedure
The following documents are required to complete the application procedure:
- Educational Certificates.
- Valid ID Proof issued by the Government of India.
- Scanned images of the Signature and photograph of the candidate.
Candidates can submit the application fee through the online mode such as debit card, credit card, or net banking. The fee can be submitted offline mode through the E-challan method of SBI bank.
There will be a charge of 100/- to fill the NDA application form. However, the candidates belonging to SC/ST category and female candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to Fill UPSC NDA 2021 Application Form
- First all Candidates have to visit the official website https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- On the home page find the link of “National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2021 (Scheduled on 14.11.2021) – Only for Women Candidates”.
- Click on it.
- Now click on Part 1 registration link and fill basic information, select post.
- Then upload your documents, pay fee.
- Submit the NDA 2021 application form.
- Take a print out for further uses.
Download Notification: Click here
Apply Online Application Form 2021: Click Here