SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2024 PDF In Hindi Grade C and D Exam Pattern: As per the Commission has been announced the exam Schedule for the Written Paper and Skill Test also. All the candidates must be prepare very well to get through this tough and selective exam. All the aspirants must be know the detailed SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2024 PDF Download for making the exam preparation strategy for upcoming Written Exam of Tier 1. We are here discussing the detailed Syllabus and exam pattern of each and every stage of examination. Candidates should go through the provided syllabus and prepare hard to get through this tough nut.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2024
Candidates who are going to appear in the SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Exam 2024 they can download complete syllabus from this page by the direct link. The smart and good candidates always aware to know the exam syllabus and exam pattern in advance. The Link of downloading SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2024 in Hindi for Paper 1 and 2 is given below on this page.
Read this full page to know more about also Steno Exam Pattern details. The Recruitment exam will be held in the following mentioned manner as discussed below. All the candidates should have know the detailed SSC Steno Syllabus 2024 as Topic wise and Subject wise to plan exam strategy. Check the latest updates and news for the same is here.
ssc.ic.in Stenographer Grade C and D Syllabus 2024
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Post||Stenographer Grade C and D|
|Exam date||November 2024 (Expected)|
SSC Steno Syllabus 2024 PDF Download In Hindi
The Staff Selection Commission has released recruitment SSC Stenographer 2024 Vacancy Notification to recruit candidates on the Group “C” & “D” Posts. Large Numbers of candidates have filled up their application form to make their career in the various government departments. Now candidates who are wants to know Download SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2018 PDF, they get it from this page in Hindi and English format. Here we are advising check the official syllabus before start your preparation. The SSC Steno Written Syllabus 2024 is avaialbel as topic wise to help in the exam preparation strategy.
The Detailed Indicative SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2024 in Hindi PDF for Tier-1 Written Exam and Skill Test & Typing Test is available as per the subject wise. We are here providing the possible topics of each Part of the papers such as General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness and Knowledge, English Language and Comprehension in which questions would be asked. Thereafter the Skill and Typing Test will also be conduct for the qualified candidates in the Tier 1 exam.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2024
The SSC Stenographer Exam 2024 will be consist of Two Paper as is indicated below
Paper-I:- Written Examination
Paper-II:- Skill Test
SSC Steno Exam Pattern Tier I
|No. Of Question||Maximum Marks||
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours General Candidates
2 Hours and 40 Minutes for VH/OH candidates
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
- The Steno Paper-I Exam will be based on Computer based mode.
- This Paper is Objective Type Multiple Choice Question Papers.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- There will not be the individual Cut Off Marks in each part of Examination.
- The Cut Off Marks will be for complete Papers.
- Tier-1 Exam will be 2 hours for general candidates and 2 hrs 40 Minutes for VH/OH Candidates of time duration to complete examination.
- Candidates who get qualifying marks in the Written Examination will only be called for the Skill Test.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2024 Written Paper
Paper-I exam will be based on Computer based mode. Paper-I will consist of Objective Type-Multiple choice questions only consisting the following subjects:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning (50 Questions)
- General Awareness (50 Questions)
- English Language and Comprehension (100 Questions)
Here is the indicative SSC Steno Grade C and D Syllabus 2024 for subject wise below.
General Intelligence and Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on following topics.
- Similarities and Differences
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Non–Verbal Series.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Statement Conclusion
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Figural Classification.
- Number and Figural Series.
- Numerical Operations.
- Symbolic Operations.
- Space Orientation and Visualization.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Drawing inferences.
- Numerical and Symbolic Operations.
General Awareness: There is no definite SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2024 for this section. Anything can be asked from anywhere. But most of the question belongs to History, Polity, Economics, General Science, Current Affairs etc.
- Science and Technology
- Indian Constitution
- Personalities in News
- Current events–International, National and Local
- Sports GK
English Language and Comprehension: This section tests correct English, basic comprehension and writing ability, etc.
- Fill In The Blanks.
- Spelling/Detecting Incorrect/Correct Words.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- One Word Substitution.
- Sentences Improvement.
- Active/passive voice.
- Direct/Indirect Narration.
- Sentence Parts Arrangement.
- Sentences Shuffling in a passage.
- Cloze Test.
- Comprehension passage.
SSC Stenographer Skill Test Syllabus 2024
Candidates who get qualifying marks in the Written Examination will only be called for the Skill Test/Typing Test. The Skill Test Exam pattern is followed by
- The Skill Test will be only Qualifying Nature.
- The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English/Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
- The Skill Test will be on computer only.
- For those who have not indicate the medium of SSC Stenographer Skill Test 2018 exam the commission will be set the English as the medium of exam for such candidates only.
- The skill/Typing test will be held at the Commission’s Regional/Sub Regional Offices or at other Centre(s) as per decided by the Commission
The transcription time for the Skill Test is as follows:-
For Stenographer Grade ‘D’:-
50 minutes (English)
65 minutes (Hindi)
For Stenographer Grade ‘C’:-
40 minutes ( English )
55 Minutes (Hindi)
Now the candidates have know the detailed SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Syllabus 2018 for Written and Skill Test here. Candidates should have check it thoroughly and start the exam preparation.
SSC Stenographer Selection Procedure 2024
- SSC Steno Online Exam
- Skill Test
SSC Stenographer 2024 Preparation Tips
SSC Stenographer 2024 Exam is going to a very tough exam. It is a very Popular and Reputed job in government departments. Many of lakhs candidates applied for the SSC Steno Exam but a few candidates get their success. After checking the SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2024 it is time to preparation. Therefore our expert team is suggest some useful Preparation guide. So Preparation Tips is followed:
- Determination about your goal.
- Do smart hard work.
- Regular Study and Practice is the main key of success of this exam.
- Study Topic wise syllabus.
- Keep Revision of topics.
- Practice a lot of Previous year Exam test paper and Mock Test Paper.
- A very good Exam strategy.
- Give your 100% effort to get through this exam.
If candidates have any doubts than you can put your doubt in comment box below. We will clear your doubts as soon as possible.