SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021: Download PDF SSC GD Syllabus 2021 in Hindi and English at @ ssc.nic.in. The Staff Selection Commission is going to held the SSC GD 2021 Written Examination Paper 1 for the recruitment of the 5721 post of Constable in the several Armed Forces as CRPF, CISF, BSF, SSB, ITBP, NIA, SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles. The Commission is also conducting the Physical/Medical Test for the said exam. Now all the candidates are preparing hard to get through this examination. Here given below, we are providing the SSC GD Syllabus 2021 PDF and Exam pattern to help in the preparation for PST/PET and Written Exam.
SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021
The applicants must be go through the official detailed SSC GD Syllabus 2021 in Hindi and English and Exam Pattern before appearing in the examination. A smart aspirants always aware to the the Exam Scheme of the their particular examination. The GD Exam is held in the four stages such as Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination and Medical Examination etc.
Candidates must be know the Topic wise SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021 for the PST/PET and Tier 1 and Medical exam before making their exam preparation strategy. So we are here discussing the Syllabus of each and every parts of the examination in details wise as below.
SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021 In Hindi PDF Download
We are here discussing all the topic wise Syllabus of General intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge and Awareness, English & Hindi and Elementary Mathematics part. Therefore now candidates make their exam preparation strategy to knowing the SSC GD Leday Constable Syllabus 2021 Physical/Medical Test as described below. The candidates should have make their exam preparation strategy to following this Syllabus and exam pattern.
SSC GD Constable Exam New Pattern 2021
Before appearing the Examination the candidates must know the SSC GD Exam Pattern 2021 for the every stage of exam. The Exam Pattern helps to make the exam preparation plan and also help in time managements. So all the candidates take a look of detailed Exam Scheme of PST/PET Exam, Written Exam and Medical Test etc. The Detailed Exam Pattern & SSC GD Syllabus 2021 for Written Paper of the each and every part of examinations as followed below.
- Computer Based Examination
- PET/ PST
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME)
- Document Verification
SSC GD Written Exam Pattern
The Commission will conduct an online Computer Based Written examination Tier 1 for those candidates who have applied successfully online application form. The Written Exam will consist of the following pattern.
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||90 Minutes|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
- All Question in Written Exam will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- The Mode of Examination will be in English and Hindi Both.
- There will be 1/4th Negative Marking of each wrong Answer.
- No sectional or subject wise cut off will be released, there only be overall cut off marks of the written exam will be published as category wise and state wise for each and every posts.
SSC GD PST/PET Exam Pattern
All the candidates who had qualified successfully for the SSC Constable GD recruitment 2021 Tier 1 exam and eligible to appear in Physical Standards Test and Physical Efficiency Test at places. The PET/PST Exam Centers. Here is the detailed SSC GD Physical Test Pattern as:
Physical Standards Test (PST):-
The following Physical standards will laid down by the candidates for Height, Chest and Weight for Male and Female Candidates separately.
|A. SSC GD Height For MALE /FEMALE||Height (in cms)|
|General, SC & OBC candidates||170||157|
|The minimum height for candidates of ST residing North-Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and Naxal/ Left Wing Extremism affected Districts||160||147.5|
|The Minimum Height for candidates belonging to the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir||165||155|
|The minimum height for candidates belonging to the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura||162.5||152.5|
|B. Chest||Chest in cms
|General, SC & OBC male candidates||80/ 5||N/A|
|Scheduled Tribes||76/ 5||N/A|
|The minimum chest for male candidates of the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir||78/ 5||N/A|
|The minimum chest for the candidates hailing from candidates hailing from North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura||77/ 5||N/A|
Weight: For males and Females : Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards
Relaxations:- The Relaxation in Physical Standards for Male and Female candidates is exempted as per the extent only.
Physical Endurance Test (PET) Pattern:
|Race||5 KMs in 24 Minutes||1.6 KMs in 8 Minutes and 30 Seconds|
For candidates of Ladakh Region:
|Race||1 Mile in 6 Minutes and 30 Seconds||800 Meters in 4 Minutes|
- If any Female candidates have Pregnancy at the time of PET will be disqualified and rejected at this stage for further recruitment.
- The PET Exam for Ex-Servicemen is exempted. They will directly appear in the Written and Medical test further.
SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2021
All the candidates must be know the subject wise and topic wise syllabus for the all part of the examination. The detailed topic wise SSC GD 2021 syllabus for the concerned exam as below.
SSC GD Syllabus 2021 for General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding, etc.
SSC GD Syllabus 2021 For General Knowledge and General Awareness
The Questions in GK and GS sections is asked to test the knowledge of the candidates about general awareness, current events and scientific aspects of India and Its Neighboring Country the such topics below listed.
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
GD Constable Syllabus 2021 SSC For Elementary Mathematics
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
SSC Constable GD Syllabus for English
- Spot The Error
- Spelling Check
- Mis-Spelt Words Detecting
- Idioms and Phrases
- One Word Substitution
- Sentences Improvement
- Active/Passive Voice
- Direct/Indirect Speech (Narration)
- Sentence Arrangement
- Cloze Test
- Comprehension Passage etc.
SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021 Hindi
मुहावरे और वाक्यांश, वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप, शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग, एकवचन एवं बहुवचन, किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन, मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ, अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप, विलोमार्थी शब्द, समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द, शब्द प्रतिस्थापन (अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द), कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां, संधि विच्छेद, क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना, सर्वनाम, रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि|
Note:– The Question in all above subjects will be at Matric (10th Class) Level.
SSC GD Selection Procedure ?
After qualifying the Written Exam, Physical Test and Medical the commission would be prepared final Merit list of selected candidates on the basis of the following criteria:
- The Final Selection will be based on the final merit list of candidates category-wise and state-wise without making any force allocation. The Force allocation will be done by Nodal CRPF/MHA and the final result will also be declared by them.
- The minimum cut off percentage of marks for selection will normally be as under :
General and Ex-servicemen:– 35%
- Allocation of Seat of the post is done by only MHA/CRPF on the basis of merit list.
SSC GD Exam Preparation 2021
The candidates should have make their Exam Preparation strategy to following the detailed syllabus provided here. We are also published the SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper with solution to practice. Candidates should have follow the Exam Preparation Tips and Strategy to crack the examination easily as:
- Follow the Detailed Syllabus and Exam pattern.
- Make Exam Preparation strategy to keep in mind the Exam Syllabus and Scheme.
- Make daily Preparation Time Table.
- Foll the Good study Materials and books.
- Practical a lot of Previous year Question paper, Sample/Model and Mock Test Question Papers.
- Revise your topics preodically.
- Determine with your goal.
Official Website:– http://ssc.nic.in/
- 1 SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021
- 2 SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021 In Hindi PDF Download
- 3 SSC GD Constable Exam New Pattern 2021
- 4 SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2021
- 5 SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021 Hindi
- 6 SSC GD Selection Procedure ?
- 7 SSC GD Exam Preparation 2021