SSC CPO Syllabus 2023 PDF Download in Hindi & English from here. Get SSC CPO Paper 1 & 2 Syllabus 2023 and Physical, Medical Exam Pattern from this page here. The SSC CPO Vacancy Notification 2023 will come with indicative syllabus for the tier 1 & 2 examination. So now all the aspirants who are going to appear in the SI CPO Exam are need to go through the SSC CPO Syllabus and Exam Pattern proposed by the commission to conduct the said examination.
SSC CPO Syllabus 2023
All the candidates who are thinking to prepare for the SSC CPO 2023 Exam must be know the syllabus and exam pattern of the examination. Therefore the Staff Selection Commission has also been disclosed the detailed topic wise Syllabus and the Exam Pattern for the Tier 1 & 2 and PST/PET or Medical Examination. Students must be take a overlook for the whole syllabus once and start preparing for the examination.
Candidates must be very well know about the SSC CPO Syllabus 2023 and Exam Criteria before appearing at given below. The Smart and Aware candidates who are dedicated to get through the said examination in the this attempt would be prepare very well and following the SSC CPO SI Syllabus 2023 Tier 1 & 2 to making their exam preparation Strategy.
ssc.nic.in CPO Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Post||Central Police Organization (CPO)|
|Exam date||January 2023 (Expected)|
SSC CPO Syllabus 2023 In Hindi & English
The Candidates who are preparing for the SSC CPO SI 2023 examination are informed that the question would be asked from the prescribed Syllabus and exam would be conducted as per the Examination Scheme proposed by the Commission. Student are complaining that the Question Paper is very hard, but if you analysis the previous year question Papers than the almost all question were designed as per the exam Pattern Level and Syllabus. We are here here explore the every aspects of SSC CPO Syllabus in Hindi and English for Paper 1 and 2 as topic wise.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2023
The Staff Selection Commission has proposed the final SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2023 for the recruiting the staff for Central Police Organisation. So before going to appear in the Examination the candidates must be know the SSC CPO Syllabus Paper 1 Pre and main Exam Pattern very well. Here are the Detailed CAPF Exam Scheme for the Paper 1 & 2 and PST/PET Physical test as below discussed.
SSC CPO SI Exam Pattern 2023 Paper I
The Paper 1 is computer based online Objective Multiple Choice Type written Examination. The following pattern is followed of the Paper.
|Subject||No Of Question||Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2023 Paper II
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Time|
|English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
SSC CPO Paper I and Paper II exam will be on computer based mode online. Both will consist of Objective Type-Multiple choice questions only. Who have qualified in PET/PST and found medically fit only will be allowed to appear in Paper-II. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Tier 1 and 2 both.
Final Merit:– Final Merit List be prepared on the basis of their performance in Paper-I & Paper-II examination only. The PET/PST Medical Examination is Qualifying in Nature.
What is Detailed SSC CPO 2023 Syllabus ?
We have above discussed the Paper I and II Exam Pattern and now the candidates must know the detailed Syllabus of each part of Paper consists such as English, Quantitative aptitude, General intelligence and GK & GS etc. So here are the Tier 1 and Tier 2 Indicative SSC CPO Syllabus 2023 Paper 2 and 1 subsequently below.
SSC CPO Syllabus 2023 Paper I
|General Intelligence and Reasoning:
SSC CPO Syllabus 2023 Paper II
The SSC CPO 2023 Tier 2 exam has consist only a single subject English Language and Comprehension. The Question will asked from following topics are consist these sub topics. There will be only objective Type Multiple Choice Based Questions.
English Language & Comprehension:
- Error Spotting
- Fill In The Blanks
- Spelling/Detecting Incorrect/Correct Words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One Word Substitution
- Sentences Improvement
- Active/passive voice
- Direct/Indirect Narration
- Sentence Parts Arrangement
- Sentences Shuffling in a passage
- Cloze Test
- Comprehension passage
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2023 PST/PET and Medical Test
SSC CPO Physical Test Pattern (For All Posts):
|Category Of Candidates||Heights (In cms.)||Chest (In cms.)|
|For Male Candidates Only|
|For candidates Belonging To Hills Area of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80||85|
|For candidates Belonging To Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
|For Female Candidates Only|
|For candidates Belonging To Hills Area Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||Nil||Nil|
|For candidates Belonging To Scheduled Tribes||154||Nil||Nil|
Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test(PET) For All Posts
a) 100 meters race in 16 seconds
b) 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
c) Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
d) High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
e) Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
a) 100 metres race in 18 seconds
b) 800 metres race in 4 minutes
c) Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances
d) High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances
Weights:– According to height for all posts.
- There is no minimum Chest Measurement requirement for Female Candidates.
- Relaxation of Height and Chest is permissible only on by providing the certificate in the proforma as prescribed by commission only.
- The Ex Servicemen are not required to appear in the SSC CPO SI Physical Test of endurance for the posts of CAPFs.
- The Female candidate who are pregnant during at the Time of PET Exam will be rejected.
The Physical Test will not carry any marks and However it will be only qualifying/elimination nature as per the SSC CPO Syllabus according.
SSC CPO Medical Test Pattern 2023
The Candidates who have qualified the PET Test successfully will be undergo in the medical examination conducted by the commission. The MT Exam Patter is followed:
- The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision Test successfully.
- The Candidates must be Physically and mentally fit for the posts.
All the Candidates who have Qualified in SSC CPO SI Paper 1 required to appear in the Physical and Medical test and further those who have cleared the PST/PET & Medical Examination will allowed to appear in the Paper II Examination. The Final Selection of candidate will based on the marks obtained in Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam only.
SSC CPO SI Syllabus 2021 Download PDF
The Staff Selection Has been also notified that the PET/PST Test will not carry any marks it will be only Qualifying Nature however the candidates must be reached the above discussed Criteria minimum to qualifying the Physical Test. All the candidates who are thinking to appear in the SSC CPO Sub Inspector 2023 Syllabus exam is now check the official SSC CPO Syllabus PDF as published here.
Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in/
What Is SSC CPO SI Selection Procedure ?
The Commission is laid down the details SSC CPO Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern for recruiting exams. The final selected candidates will go through the following stages as followed below.
- All the candidates who have successfully applied for SSC CPO 2023 exam will be called to appear in the Paper 1 Exam.
- The Candidates will be shortlist in Paper-I Exam to appear in the PET/PST Exam.
- The Candidates who have Qualified the Physical Test will be appear in the Paper 2 Exam.
- Commission will be shortlist the candidates to be called for the Medical Exam on the performance based in the Paper-I + Paper-II Exam only.
- All shortlisted candidates required to appear in the Detailed Document Verification Process.
- Final Selection will be made on the basis of the combined marks in both Tier 1 and Tier 2 Exam both.
- The Commission will be prepared the SSC CPO Final Merit list for the appointment of the candidates
- The User Departments of the particular candidates will basis on the Final merit List and Post Preference Order filled.