rahat.up.nic.in e Pass Login Apply Online UP e Pass status Check Online – The people can get step by step process to Apply Online for UP Lockdown e-Pass for Inter-District. During Lockdown period, E-Pass is mandatory for travelling Inter Districts for emergency circumstances. The Indian Government and State Governments are trying to their best efforts to control Covid 19. In Indian Country, there are amid rising of Covid patients. So the state Government introduce Lockdown in their States. The Lockdown is open only for emergency situation. Here you can get detailed information about UP e-Pass along with Steps to Apply Online UP Lockdown Pass.
rahat.up.nic.in e Pass Login
Lockdown means, you should stay home in any conditions. Only you have to move out from home only in emergency service. The Government says that Stay Home Stay Safe. To control this situation, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has started UP e-Pass Login for travelling for emergency service. The State Government has said that all emergency work such as Medical related work, vaccination and other emergency service will continue in Uttar Pradesh State during Lockdown period. The e-Pass facility only for those who are travelling for essential services.
If you are travelling to Inter-State or Intra-State for essential services, you must collect rahat.up.nic.in e Pass Login from the authorized website. You can easily download Uttar Pradesh Lockdownload e-Pass 2021. All the travellers can easily collect and obtain UP e-pass online at the official website. We have provided step by step process for downloading UP E-Pass.
UP ePass Apply Online
You can apply online for UP e-pass from your home. Within few moments you will get your e-pass. The situation of pandemic is not controlling. Therefore the State Government use Lockdown in their state. Below, we have updated detailed step by step process to Apply online UP e-Pass. You will have to provide Aadhar Number, Name, Mobile Number in order to collect e-Pass. By using e-Pass service, you can travel within the state for essential service. Also, you should follow the guidelines provided by the Government.
E-Pass not Required
- Industrial Activities.
- Medical / essential services and supply of goods and transportation of essential commodities.
- Presence in medical and health and industrial units and work related to industries.
- e-Commerce Operations.
- Medical Emergency.
- Telecommunication services, postal service, print and electronic media and persons connected with internet services.
इन सेवाओं के लिए ई-पास की आवश्यकता नहीं है
- औद्योगिक गतिविधियां।
- मेडिकल/आवश्यक सेवाओं तथा वस्तुओं की आपूर्ति व आवश्यक वस्तुओं का परिवहन।
- मेडिकल व स्वास्थ्य तथा औद्योगिक ईकाईयों में उपस्थिति तथा उद्योगों संबंधी कार्यो|
- ई-कामर्स आपरेशन्स।
- आपात चिकित्सास्थिति (Medical Emergency) वाले व्यक्ति।
- दूरसंचार सेवाएं, डाक सेवा, प्रिंट और इलेक्ट्राॅनिक मीडिया तथा इंटरनेट सेवा से जुड़े व्यक्ति।
E-Pass Valid for UP Districts
Steps to Apply Online e-Pass in Uttar Pradesh
You can apply for rahat.up.nic.in e Pass by visiting the official website. Here are the step by step process available to apply online.
- First visit the official website i.e. http://rahat.up.nic.in/.
- At home page, you will find e pass option. Click on “ई-पास” now.
- A new web address will open.
- Click on “Apply e Pass now“.
- You will now redirect to another window.
- Enter your Mobile Number and Captcha Code to generate OTP.
- After OTP verification, you will redirect e-Pass Form Page.
- Fill Application Form with correct details.
- Upload Photo Identity Proof.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- As soon as a confirmation message with registration number will get on Mobile number.
UP e Pass Status Check Online (How to track UP e Pass Status)
- Visit the official website at https://rahat.up.nic.in/.
- Click on Option “ई-पास“.
- Now you have to click on “Track your Application”.
- Enter your Registration Number and Mobile Number.
- Click on “Search your Application“.
- If the application has accepted then you can download e-pass now.
Official Website – http://rahat.up.nic.in/
Apply e-Pass – http://184.108.40.206/upepass2/
Track e-Pass Status – http://220.127.116.11/upepass2/