Kerala ePass Apply Online at hcovid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in Check Kerala e Pass Status The Chief Minister of Kerala State has announced complete lockdown in the state of Kerala. During Lockdown, complete services are closed except some essential services. For essential service, the Government has started a portal to provide e-pass. All those who are related to essential services can Apply online for e-Passes. You can self register yourself for e-pass for essential services. The citizens can apply for e-pass at pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in and covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in. Here you can access and get step by step guidelines to Apply Online e-pass for Kerala Lockdown 2021.
Kerala ePass Apply Online
The Government of Kerala has imposed complete lockdown in Kerala State due to amid rising of Positive patients. The Lockdown has imposed from 8th May to 16th May 2021. The Covid 19 is spreading in Indian Country. So that the State Government has decided to lockdown their states to break the chain. Almost States are now Lockdown. During Lockdown period, most of the services are closed. There are only services are open like as Medical Services etc. For essential services, the citizens need to travel from one place to another place.
So that the Government has decided to provide e-pass for essential services. The citizens of Kerala State can Apply Online Kerala e-Pass. All of you can use online portal which has started by the Government of Kerala. Easily the people can apply for e-Pass. People who are related with essential services, domestic workers are advised to please apply for e-pass. People who are availing the facility to travel intestate, they have to register for Kerala ePass Apply Online at Jagratha portal. You can check all information about the Kerala E pass on this page here.
Kerala Lockdown 2021 e-Pass
The Government of Kerala has complete shut down the state from May 8 to May 16. A 9 days complete lockdown has imposed by the Government. On Saturday Evening, an online pass system came into force who have to go out for essential services. The Government said that Kerala Lockdown ePass will be provided only for essential services. After obtaining e-pass, people have to carry it while go out for urgent needs. Below, you can get step by step guide to Apply Online Kerala e-Pass.
How to Register for Kerala ePass
- First of all you have to visit at pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in.
- Fill the details like Name, Date of Birth, Address, Vehicle Number, Vehicle Type, From, To, Travel Date, Travel Time, Purpose, Return Date, Return Time, Mobile Number, Place, ID Number, ID Type etc.
- Submit these details.
- Once the details submitted, you will get e-Pass on your Mobile.
Official Website – https://pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in/
Kerala ePass Registration at covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in
The citizens of Kerala State can use Jagratha Portal to Apply Online for Kerala e-Pass. You can use below steps for Kerala ePass Apply Online. You can register yourself with Citizen Registration, Business Owner Registration. Use step by step process to Apply Online.
- First visit to the official portal at https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/home/.
- Under Citizen or Business Owners Tab, click on “Registration” link.
- Provide your Mobile number to verify OTP.
- You will now redirect on another page where you will get detailed guidelines to generate ePass.
- Fill the Application Form now.
- After the successfully submission of Application Form, you will get e-pass on your mobile.
How to Track Kerala ePass Status at Jagratha Portal
You can also track e-Pass by using the Jagratha Online Portal. Check detailed step by step guide to track e-Pass Application.
- Open Online portal at https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/home/.
- Under Citizen Tab, Click on “Track your Application“.
- Enter Mobile Number, Select Application Type.
- Enter Captcha Code now.
- Click on Verify Button.
- Now you can track your Application.
Official Jagratha Portal – https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/home/