NEET Cut Off 2023 SC/ST/OBC & General Category Wise Expected Cut-Off Marks for Government Colleges check here. The NTA NEET UG 2023 Exam was held on 7 May 2023. The Candidates can check NEET UG category Wise Expected Cut off Marks here. National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the Cut Off through online mode on the official website of – neet.nta.nic.in. The cut off of NEET will be declared separately for each category. In this article, You can check NEET 2023 Cut Off scores release date, Selection Marks, Category wise and Government Colleges Cut Off.
NEET Cut Off 2023
NEET 2023 was successfully conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on 7 May 2023. The candidates who appeared in the exam are eagerly waiting for the result declaration and cut-off marks list. So we are inform for all Students that the NEET Cut Off 2023 is likely to be issued in the Second week of October Month. After it announced, all of you will be able to check the NEET Cut-Off Marks on this page.
|NEET Result 2023 Date|
|NEET UG 2023 Answer Key With Solutions|
|NEET 2023 Phase 2 Registration|
|NEET UG Syllabus 2024 PDF|
|NEET UG Exam Date|
The NEET cut-off for government medical and dental colleges for admission to 15%. All India Quota (AIQ) seats will be announced by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on the behalf of Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). The cut-off for the remaining 85% state quota seats will be released by the concerned state counseling authorities.
neet.nta.nic.in UG Cut Off 2023 Release Date
|Name of Authority||National Testing Agency [NTA]|
|Exam name||NEET 2023 (National Eligibility Entrance Test)|
|Date of Exam||7 May 2023|
|Article Category||Cut off Marks|
|NEET Cut Off 2023 Release Date||June 2023|
|Status of Result||Available Soon|
NEET 2023 Cut Off Marks For Government Colleges
The determination of cut-off marks depends on multiple factors, like, availability of seats, number of students appearing for the exam, difficulty level of the exam, and maximum score obtained in the NEET exam. The candidates securing marks less than the cut-off marks will not be allowed to attend the admission procedure of government medical and dental colleges. The NEET cut-off varies for different government colleges.
NEET cut-off will be released along with the announcement of NEET 2023 results on the official website. It is declared category-wise. The candidates securing the cut-off marks will only be eligible for the further selection process.
NEET UG 2023 SC/ST/OBC & General Cut-Off
As the NEET Cut-Off 2023 has not been released yet, so, the candidates can get a rough idea from the following given expected cut-off marks by:
|Category||NEET 2023 Cut Off||NEET Cut-Off Percentile|
NEET 2023 Marking Scheme
NEET question paper carries a total of 720 marks, in which 4 marks are awarded for every correct answer and 1 mark is deducted against every wrong answer.
NEET Round 1 Counselling Result 2023
The candidates securing the minimum qualifying score will only be eligible for the further selection process into different government medical and dental colleges in India.
NEET UG Cut-Off – Tie Breaking Process
If two or more candidates secure equal marks, then it is considered to be a tie. NEET has its unique guidelines for tie-breaking. Tie breaking process includes the steps given below:
- If there’s a tie between two or more candidates then the candidate securing the higher marks in Biology will be considered first.
- If the tie still exists, the candidate securing higher marks in Chemistry will be considered first.
- If the tie still exists, the aspirant with a lesser number of incorrect answers will be preferred over the other candidate/candidates.
|Cut Off||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Our Website||Click Here|
FAQs About NEET 2023 Cut Off
Question: Is the official Cut-Off list for NEET 2023 released?
Answer: No, the official cut-off list will be released along with the NEET result 2023.
Question: Is there any provision of negative marking in NEET?
Answer: Yes, 1/4th of the total awarded marks for every correct answer is deducted against every question answered wrongly.
Question: Which colleges accept NEET scores for admission in MBBS & BDS courses?
Answer: There are many Government colleges that provide admissions on the basis of NEET scores. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- Government Medical College, Chandigarh.
- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow.
- Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Question: Is admission to medical college guaranteed after qualifying NEET?
Answer: No, the qualification in NEET doesn’t ensure admission to medical colleges. There are many other selection rounds for securing a seat in a medical college.
6 thoughts on “NEET Cut Off 2023 SC/ST/OBC & General Category Wise Expected Cut Off Marks”
Neet 2021 is tough or ok or easy
It was OK OK only
Neet UG results kb aayega
Send contact no.
Neet ka result kab aayega