Digital Health ID Card 2023 Apply Online Link at ndhm.gov.in Registration, check Yojana Benefits here. Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi has launched the Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission (national digital health mission id card) on 27 September 2021. You can get the all information about ABDM National Digital Health Card to apply online on the official website i.e. www.healthid.ndhm.gov.in and www.ndhm.gov.in. In this article, you can check more details related to डिजिटल हेल्थ आईडी कार्ड डाउनलोड 2023.
Digital Health ID Card 2023
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched a new scheme – Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. Under this scheme, a unique digital health card will be issued individually to every Indian citizen. PM Modi said, ‘This mission has the potential to bring a revolutionary change in India’s health facilities.
This scheme was launched by PM Modi on 27th September via video conferencing. It aims to digitalize the medical treatment facilities and simply the treatment process. The digital card will record all the health-related issues of an individual digitally.
People can avail the treatment facilities at any corner of the country. The doctors can also check all the past records of an individual while treating him for any particular disease. They can get a good idea of their patient’s health history with the help of this digital card.
www.ndhm.gov.in Digital Health ID Card 2023 Link
|Name of Organization||Government of India|
|Department||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Announced By||Prime Minister (PM) Narendra Modi|
|Mission||National Digital Health Mission (NDHM)|
|Launch Date||27th September 2021 (Monday)|
|Article Category||ID Card|
|Name of Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM)|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Total Health ID generated till now||14,80,000 Card|
|Helpline Number||1800-11-4477 / 14477|
|Fee Charge||Free of Cost|
What is a PM Modi Health ID Card 2023?
The Digital health card aims at recording all the information related to an individual’s health. It will keep a record of all the diseases diagnosed, the tests he/she has undergone, the medications he has been prescribed. It will also help the doctors to check and understand the medical history of their patients before starting any treatment.
This is a 14-digit ID card generated through an online application by using the mobile number and Aadhar number of an Indian citizen. It will keep the private health-related information of an individual safe and secure.
The Digital Health ID card will ease the process of treatment facilities and will also increase the standard of living.
हाल ही में देश की प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी ने भारतीय जनता को स्वास्थ्य अधिकार देने के लिए आयुष्मान भारत डिजिटल मिशन की शुरुआत की है। इस मिशन के तहत देश के सभी वर्ग के परिवारों का एक डिजिटल हेल्थ कार्ड बनेगा। यह कार्ड आधार कार्ड की तरह ही होगा। इस कार्ड का एक बड़ा फायदा यह भी होगा कि एक क्लिक पर आप की स्वास्थ्य संबंधी रिकॉर्ड मिल जाएगा। इसलिए आप भी अपने आधार कार्ड और मोबाइल नंबर की मदद से अपना डिजिटल हेल्थ कार्ड बनवा सकते हो।
Benefits of Digital Health Card Download
The digital health card will provide numerous benefits to the common people as well as the doctors in the treatment procedures:
- There will be no need to undergo different types of tests again and again. Your data and test reports will be maintained digitally.
- All your health-related records will be stored and secured on the digital database.
- You can receive your reports, diagnosis, and prescriptions digitally from verified doctors by presenting this digital card.
- Doctors can also check the past medical records of their patients easily, before starting any kind of treatment.
- Analysis of this health data will lead to better planning, budgeting, and implementation of different types of government health programs.
- This digitalization will lead to transparent and reliable working.
Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card 2023
What are the Documents Required to Apply Online for Digital Health Card?
The following documents are needed for the registration and verification procedures of the Digital Health ID Card:
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number linked with Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Address Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Previous Medical Reports
|Create Your Health ID link||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click here|
How to Register for Digital Health Card?
Indian citizens can easily apply online for a Digital Health ID Card by following the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the National Digital Health Mission – nhdm.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Create Health ID’ option.
- ‘Generate your Health ID’ page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the link – ‘Create via Aadhar Card’.
- Enter the Aadhar number and tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP.
- Create your user name and add the other personal details required.
- Once you have completed all the formalities your Health ID Card will be generated.
- Download and take the hard copy of your Health Card for future use.
TNPSC Departmental Exam Result 2023