E Shram Card Registration 2023 Apply Online: Check eshram.gov.in CSC Portal Login, E Shramik Card Status from here. The Ministry of Labour & Employment India has launched the E-SHRAM Online Portal for the unorganized workforce. If you are interested in getting the labor card made can able to apply online at www.eshram.gov.in or register.eshram.gov.in. Those workers who will register for for E Shram will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card. In this article, you can check more details about eShram portal Official Website, Required Documents, benefits and How to Apply Online for Shramik online portal 2023.
E Shram Card Registration 2023
E Shram card is launched by the Ministry of Labour and Employment of India for the workers in the unorganized sector. The E Shram card will have the information of the workers in different unorganized work sectors and provide various opportunities of employment to them. The worker has to register for the E Shram card on the E Shram portal online to avail of the benefits. Read below to find out more about E Shram Card Registration 2023.
देश के किसी भी क्षेत्र में रह रहे असंगठित मजदूरों का लेबर कार्ड बनाया जा रहा है। इस कार्ड से उन्हें सरकार के रोजगार तलाश करने में आसानी होगी। इस योजना की शुरुआत भारत के प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी ने 26 अगस्त 2021 की थी। आपको बता दें कि इस योजना में अब तक असंगठित क्षेत्र के करीब 2 करोड़ से अधिक श्रमिक पोर्टल पर अपना रजिस्ट्रेशन करवा चुके हैं। सभी श्रमिक लोग कॉमन सर्विस सेंटर्स (CSCs), या फिर राज्य सरकार के रीजनल ऑफिस में जाकर अपना रजिस्ट्रेशन करवा सकते हैं। सरकार ने इसके लिए किसी भी प्रकार की कोई फीस लागु नहीं की है। वहीं आप खुद भी eshram.gov.in पोर्टल पर जाकर अपना अपना नाम रजिस्टर कर सकते है।
eshram.gov.in Card Registration Login Portal
|Name of Department
|Ministry of Labour & Employment
|Name of Portal
|E Shram Portal for NDUW
|Government of India
|Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card
|Date of Launched
|26 August 2021
|E Shram Card Registration
|Mode of Download eShram Card 2023-2024
|eShram Helpline Toll-Free Number
|official web portal
What is E Shram Card?
An E Shram Card is the program launched by the government of India to gather the data of workers in the unorganized work sectors. The data of a worker will be collected in the ministry of labor and employment of India’s database. The data includes name, address, education, skills, occupation, family details, etc. The registered workers will get a Unique Authentication Number (UAN) through which they can avail of benefits. You can also registration by the regional offices of the state government in the districts / sub-districts.
Check out the list given below to know who can register for the E Shram card,
- Domestic Workers
- Rickshaw Pullers
- Newspaper vendors
- Sawmill workers
- Auto drivers
- Migrant workers
- Agricultural laborers
- Salt workers
- Sericulture workers
- Small farmers
- Vegetable vendors
- Fruit vendors
What are the benefits of the E Shram Card?
The primary purpose and benefit of an E Shram card are to get work and employment opportunities for unorganized sector workers. There are additional benefits with a registered E Shram Card.
- Financial Support
- Social Security Scheme Benefits
- Compensation of Rs. 2 Lakh in case of accidental death
- Premium waive for a year
- Insurance cover
- Compensation of Rs. 1 Lakh in case of partial handicap
How to make E Shramik Card Registration 2023 Online?
Before registering on the E Shramik portal for the E Shram card, check the eligibility criteria and documents that are required to get the card.
Eligibility criteria for E Shram card registration 2023:
- Your age should be between 16 to 59 years.
- You should be working in an unorganized sector
- You should not already be a member of EPFO or ESIC
- You should not be a tax-paying citizen
Documents required for E Shram card registration
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Electricity bill
- The mobile number linked to the aadhar card
State Wise E Shram Card Apply / Login Online Link
How to Apply Online E Shram Card Registration
- After you make sure that you are eligible to get an E Shram card and you have all the required documents. Follow the steps mentioned below to register yourself on the E Shram portal and get the E Shram card online.
- Go to the official website of E Shram https://register.eshram.gov.in/
- Navigate to the self registration tab.
- Enter your mobile number that is linked to the aadhar card, in the registration box.
- Enter the captcha in the captcha box as given.
- Select NO when asked if you are a member of EPFO and ESIC
- Send an OTP on your mobile number and enter the OTP in the given box.
- Enter your aadhar card details
- Accept terms and conditions
- Fill out the application form for E Shram card
- Upload the required documents.
- Download the application form.
|E Shram Self Registration
|Registration by CSC Portal
|CSC NDUW E Shramik Card Status
After following all the steps correctly and uploading the correct documents, your registration on the E Shram portal will be completed.