BIMS Login 2022 treasury.kerala.gov.in School / WAMS Login Portal – Bill Information and Management System was introduced by Finance Department, Government of Kerala. It is being used to maintain the operation of treasure. The Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDO) maintain the BIMS to keep track of different activities like as contingent bills, staff salaries and other. The BIMS is an online web portal to for the management of bills. In this article, we are providing all the relevant information along with registration and login details.
BIMS Login 2022 (Treasury and DDO Login)
The BIMS is a Bill Information and Management System run by the Government of Kerala. It is an e-Bill portal for claim settlements by Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs). Mainly the BIMS is used and maintained by the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs). The all DDOs can login their account by using Username, Password and select role. All of you can follow the below instructions, in order to make login into BIMS Login 2022 Portal. We have provided step by step process regarding Login.
Features of BIMS Kerala Login
- Generating the contingent bills.
- Contains the Bill Book and Bill Status.
- DDOs Login.
- Submission of TR 59E by DDOs.
- DDOs can approve the TR 59E.
- There is no POC in the contingent bills.
- Used for integration of State Budget and related Income and Expenditure Accounts.
- The BIMS Login 2022 contains paperless contingent bills.
How to Login BIMS Portal
- First visit to the official website at https://treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims/.
- A page with login details will display on screen.
- Provide Username that is ten digit DDO Code.
- Then enter Password.
- Now select role from dropdown box i.e. DDO, DDO Admin, Admin etc.
- Click on Login Button now.
Forget Password (Reset Password)
In case of forgotten password, you can reset your password. For this process, you need to submit the request to Sub-treasury officer.
BIMS DDO Portal Online Registration/Renewal
- Again Visit to https://treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims/.
- Click on DSC Registration/Renewal.
- Enter DDO Code along with your PEN.
- Click on Next Button and follow the instructions of registration.
Adding TSB Account at BIMS DDO Portal
- First Visit https://treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims/.
- Then Login your Account by using Username and Password.
- After entering your profile, you will have to find out TSB Option.
- Here you have to add TSB Account details.
- Now you have to final submit the account details.
BIMS Login Portal – https://treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims/
BIMS Contact Details
0471-2328471, [email protected]