DAVV CET Counselling 2023 UG PG Registration Dates, Seat Allotment Result, College List checked here. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) is set to begin registration for CET Counselling Group A, B and C from August 2023. Candidates can appear in DAVV Non-CET 2023 document verification as per the rank-wise schedule till last date on 5 October. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya will conduct the UG PG Common Entrance Test counselling through online mode on the official website www.dauniv.ac.in, davv.mponline.gov.in and www.davv.nta.ac.in. In this article, you can check DAVV CET 2023 counselling Starting Date, Last Date, Fees, counselling process, Choice Filling, and Round 1, 2 Seat Allotment Latter.
DAVV CET Counselling 2023
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indore will be starting the counseling procedures for admission in different PG courses soon. The NTA DAVV CET Counseling session will be conducted through online mode. However, the official dates for the counseling session are not yet announced, but it is expected to get started in the 1st week of September 2023.
Generally, the DAVV CET Counselling 2023 is done in two rounds, but the further rounds depend on the availability of seats. The candidates need to be present on the counseling day with the required documents. The document verification and fee payment are done on the day of the counseling session. The admission committee allots the seats to the eligible candidates.
NTA DAVV CET Counseling Registration 2023 Dates
|Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
|Name of Exam
|DAVV CET 2023
|DAVV CET Counselling 2023 Dates
|Mode of Counselling
To appear in the DAVV CET counseling procedure the candidates need to register themselves through the online portal and fill their choices further. The seat allotment is done on the basis of the choices filled by the candidate.
DAVV CET 2023 Counselling Documents Required for the Verification
The candidates are required to appear with the following documents to appear for the counseling session:
- Passport Size Photographs
- Copy of Counselling Registration Form
- Printout of Score/ Merit obtained
- Mark Sheet of qualifying examination: 10th,12th, and Graduation as applicable. Original for verification +1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Transfer Certificate: Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable): Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidate: Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested) Only for M.P. Domicile
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidate: Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)) Only for M. P. Domicile
- M.P. Domicile Certificate: Original for verification, if applicable + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- EWS certificate from competent authority (Only for M.P. domicile)
- PwD certificate from competent authority (Only for M.P. Domicile).
- J.&K. Migrant: Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Affidavit for Gap in studies (if applicable): Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
DAVV CET Counselling Schedule 2023
DAVV CET Counselling Procedure
The following steps are included in the DAVV CET counselling procedure for admission in the desired course:
- The qualified candidates need to register through the online mode for the participation in DAVV counselling session.
- The shortlisted candidates need to appear at the decided venue of counseling along with required documents for document verification.
- After the successful document verification, the final seat allotment is done by the University based on the ranks of the candidates.
- The counseling procedure is held in two rounds, but the third round is also arranged according to the availability of seats.
To Apply for DAVV CET Counselling 2023: Click Here
DAVV Counselling 2023 – Tie Breaking Policy
The following criteria are used for the selection of the candidate if two or more candidates score equal marks in the entrance exam:
- Age seniority is considered first. The older candidate will be allotted the seat.
- If the age of the candidates is also the same, then the name of the candidate in alphabetical order is considered.
FAQs About DAVV CET Counselling 2023 Fees
Question: How can I cancel my admission to the University?
Answer: The candidates need to fill the admission cancellation form; the deposited fee will be refunded after deducting a certain amount and the candidates have to collect their documents from the concerned department.
Question: Is there any provision of reservation of seats for female candidates?
Answer: The female candidates are given a 30% reservation.
Question: How much fees is submitted for the admission confirmation during the counseling session?
Answer: The candidates need to carry a Demand Draft of Rs. 10,000/- while appearing for the counseling session.