UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card 2022 Download link at www.upsssc.gov.in Check UP ABT New Exam Date here. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection will be announced Assistant Boring Technician Exam Date 2022 kab tak hogi shortly. The UPSSSC ABT Admit Card 2022 Sarkari Result will available on the official website www.upsssc.gov.in. Candidates who have applied successfully for these 486 vacancies will soon able to download the Hall Ticket through online mode. Check more details about UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam Date 2022, Admit Card Release Date kab aayega, Exam center list from here.
UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card 2022
UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) conducts Assistant Boring Technician (ABT) exam every year. There are many candidates who have applied for this Recruitment and are eagerly waiting for the exam date announcement. The admit card for the post of ABT will soon be released on the official website – www.upsssc.gov.in before 10 to 15 days of the commencement of the exam.
UPSSSC is the state commission that conducts different recruitment exams for multiple departments of the UP Government. UPSSSC has released vacancies for 486 posts. According to the latest updates, UPSSSC will soon be conducting the UP ABT exam. To download the UP Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card 2022, visit the official website and enter your valid registration number and date of birth.
www.upsssc.gov.in Boring Technician Admit Card 2021-2022
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Job Role||Assistant Boring Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||486 Posts|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|UP ABT New Exam Date 2022||3rd July 2022|
|UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card 2022 Release Date||10-15 before the Exam Date|
|Type of Jobs||State Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam Date 2022
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission was earlier decided to be conducted Assistant Boring Technician Examination in the April 2021, but the exam was postponed due to Covid 19. Now, as per the latest news, UP Assistant Boring Technician Vacancy Exams will be conducted in the October Month (Expected). The UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card 2022 will out online only from the official website.
Admit card is one of the most important documents that a candidate needs to carry before appearing for any exam along with one ID proof. Without the admit card the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Download your admit card initially to know about your exam time, reporting time, & venue/center of the commencement of the exam. Check all the details on the admit card, whether they are correct or not. If there is any discrepancy found in the details mentioned on the admit card, the candidate won’t be allowed to appear for the further recruitment process.
Important instructions to keep in mind while Downloading the Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card
- Always download the admit card from the official website.
- Candidates need to have their registration number and date of birth while downloading the admit card.
- The admit card will only be available to the candidates who have successfully completed the registration procedure.
- If there is any discrepancy in the like spelling mistake, incorrect personal details, etc. it is liable to be corrected by the authorities. Contact UPSSSC officials on an immediate basis.
- Read and follow the instructions given on the admit card carefully.
- Check the official website regularly for the latest updates.
How to Download the UPSSSC ABT Admit Card 2022 online?
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC. Do not rely on any other website.
- Candidates can find the hall ticket link on the landing page.
- Open the link in the new tab.
- Enter the required details i.e., registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download and save the admit card.
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
Details mentioned on the UP ABT Admit Card 2022
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Address
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- Centre Name
- Centre Code
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date & Time of the Examination
- Important Instructions
- Authorized Signatory
Important instructions to keep in mind while appearing for the UP ABT Exam
- Always carry the admit card/hall ticket to the venue while appearing for the exam.
- Carry any Government ID proof along with the admit card, except the PAN card.
- Admit card should be neat and clean. Don’t write anything on the admit card.
- Candidates should follow the instructions mentioned on the admit card thoroughly.
- Candidates should reach the venue at the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.