UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2021: Now all Candidates can check their UP NHM Admit Card online download for Community Health Officer Written Test. The Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission is now announce UPNRHM CHO Exam Date 2021 Phase 1 and Phase 2, so applicants need to check their detailed Exam information. A aspirant must have information about their Exam Date & Time And Exam Centre City etc and Roll No details.
The applicants are issued NHM UP Community Health Officer Hall Ticket 2021 Download for written examination. The candidates who are qualified for written exam are need to now download UP NHM Call letter for CHO Written Test to know the examination details. The same is uploaded at cho.samshrm.com or sams.co.in website. Check more updates and news at below.
- 1 UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2021
- 1.1 UP BRHM CHO Hall Ticket Written Test
- 1.2 About To Know – NHP UP CHO Admit Card 2021
- 1.3 How to download Uttar Pradesh NHM CHO Admit Card 2021 Online
- 1.4 What Information Contain NHMUP Admit Card 2021
- 1.5 What downloads Required For UP NHM Written Test
- 1.6 Important Instructions For Candidate
- 1.7 UP NHM CHO Exam Centre Information
UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2021
Most of candidates are now searching for their Exam Admit Card for written Test. The Uttar Pradesh national Rural Health Mission is already invited online application form to fill up 6000 post of Community Health Officers. The vacancy will be filled in Two phase recruitment. So now Phase I – July Admit Card UP NHM CHO 2021 Written Test is released. So it is information all candidates now login and get your exam date and time, Exam Centre Address and other information.
Download – UP NHM CHO Syllabus 2021
|Exam Authority||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NHM CHO Phase 1, 2 Exam Date||June/December Month|
|UP NHM CHO Admit Card Download Date||Before 7 Days of Exam Commence|
|Advertisement||Six-Months Bridge Program (Certificate)|
|Post||Community Health Officer|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Admit Card Available||Online Mode|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
After Releasing the UP NHM CHO Exam Date 2021 for July Session the students are checking for their exam hall ticket to download. So now we want to inform the candidates that the Uttar Pradesh Community Health Officer written Test call letter January Session will be issue before 1-2 weeks of exam commence.
UP BRHM CHO Hall Ticket Written Test
So aspirants do not worry and no wast your time to sear about exam Hall Ticket. The Same UPNHM Admit Card CHO 2021 will be available at below link to download once officially released. So sty tuned.
|Exam||Exam Date (Expected)|
|UP NHM CHO-I Written Test||June|
|UP NHM CHO-II Written Test||December|
Before inviting to appear in the examination hall, the National Health mission UP CHO Written Exam Hall Ticket is releases. So candidates would have to download same from official website.
About To Know – NHP UP CHO Admit Card 2021
- The Admit card or Hall ticket will be issued at online.
- A Exam Call letter will be uploaded for the candidates who have found eligible for written exam after checking her/him eligibility.
- The Recruitment authority will also intimated fro admit card download by sending E-mail and SMS to candidates registered mobile no.
- As usually the Online admit card for candidates is facilitate to download and check before 7 days of exam date.
- The Call Letter will be issued fro each and every candidates separately.
- A applicants can download Hal Ticket using by their Login ID and Password.
- There will no Admit card of Call letter sent by post or any other mode. A candidates required to get it at online through official website only.
- It is mandatory to bring the original copy of Admit card at exam time.
- The Admit card is only document to give permission to appear for written test.
The aspirants who are found eligible will provide a valid UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2021 at online. So candidates at present they have to focus on their exam preparation to keep in mind the Written Test date. Detailed Exam Syllabus and Question paper pattern is already published.
How to download Uttar Pradesh NHM CHO Admit Card 2021 Online
- Visit at official website of UPNRHM.
- Now go to Recruitment of Community Health Officer 2021 section.
- Click on Admit Card link.
- Now Enter your Login ID and Password.
- Click on Download Admit Card link.
- Now UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2021 will be appear on screen.
- Take a printout of the same for exam purpose.
The Candidates are panics about their UP NHM Community Health Officer Exam Date 2021 and Written Test Admit Card download. The Online Call Letter for written test will be released only shortlisted candidates for it. The Aspirants are need to check here regularly for any latest news and updates. They have must bookmark this page to get fast updates.
What Information Contain NHMUP Admit Card 2021
The Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission CHO Admit Card for Written Test is available to download for eligible candidate at online. Now the candidates go to login section and take a printout of this for exam use. They have must check the below details are printed correctly on UP NHM CHO Online Admit Card as
- Candidates Name
- Father Name
- Date Of Birth
- Exam Roll No
- Registration no/Application Form No
- Exam Date & Time
- Exam Centre Address/Venue
- Candidate Photograph
- Exam Pattern
- Reporting Time
- Important instruction
The applicants must have check all the details are mentioned correctly. If any error incorrect information provided, then contact to NRHM department. A applicants must carry this Written Test Admit Card at time of examination, otherwise the examiner will not allow to participate in examination.
What downloads Required For UP NHM Written Test
The candidates who are going to appear for Written Test, they must have take the following document in original as well as photocopy.
- Admit Card Hard Copy
- Photo ID Proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Passport and any government issued photo Identity proof.
- Black/Blue Ball Point Pen.
The candidates without the above documents shall not be allowed to sit in the examination at any circumstances. So aspirants must have download their UP NHM CHO Admit Card for Written Test at sams.co.in.
Important Instructions For Candidate
- The candidates are compulsory to bring the Admit card as download online through official website only.
- Candidates must have note the Written Test Date, Time and Centre and reach at timely.
- Candidates are clearly mentioned that after Reporting time over no applicants will allow to enter at exam centre.
- The candidates must seat on the marked with roll numbers allotted.
- Candidates must have avoid to bring the restricted item or gadgets.
- The Aspirants not allowed to leave examination hall before exam time over.
Now we are also advised to all candidates they must have conclude their exam preparation before leaving for written test. The UP NHM Admit Card 2021 for Written Test is now also released soon. A candidates must have download this Exam Call letter or Hall Ticket before leaving for examination.
UP NHM CHO Exam Centre Information
The National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh is invited online application of Six Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. There around 6000 vacancy fill up in Phase 1 July and Phase 2 January session. So the written test for both phase will be held separate. The candidates are applied for all 75 district vacancies. So the UP NHM CHO Written Test will held at major city.
More information regarding exam centre address and city name they must have to wait for UP NHM CHO Written Admit Card online releases.
Important Links of UP NHM CHO Examination
|Community Health Officer Admit Card||Download Here – Available Soon|
|UP NHM CHO Recruitment Notification||Check Here|
|Syllabus||Detailed UP NHM CHO Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
If any candidate have query or question then ask us through below comment section. our expert team will assist you soon.