UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021 has been out. The Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission is came up with a fresh information. The Service Commission is planning to release detailed advertisement for the Recruitment of Assistant Teacher and Principal. According to Paper News and short notification, there is a total of 1894 posts. The Commission has released the Time Table for the Recruitment process. Follow the article for collecting fresh information.
News – UP AIDED Junior High School Teacher Online Application Form has been started from 03rd March to 17th March 2021. Interested candidates now apply application form by below given link.
- 1 UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021
- 2 UP Assistant Teacher Notification
- 3 UP Assistant Teacher & Principal Vacancy Online Form
- 4 UP Assistant Teacher & Principal Jobs | Latest News
- 5 Vacancy Details
- 6 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Application Fees
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 Important Date – UPJASE 2021 Exam
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021
The Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission will soon start 1894 Assistant Teacher & Principal Recruitment process. As per latest update, the process of application will commence from 3rd March. Those candidates who are seeking their career in the Teacher Jobs have great opportunity to fulfill their dream. Detailed Notification has not issued as of now but the organization has recently the detailed time table. Earlier the application process was started from 22nd February 2021 but the Commission has rescheduled the recruitment process.
UP Assistant Teacher Notification
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Teacher & Principal|
|Total Number of Posts||1894|
|Type of Exam||Recruitment Exam|
|Type of Job||State Govt Job|
|Article Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
UP Assistant Teacher & Principal Vacancy Online Form
The Advertisement of 1894 Assistant Teacher & Principal Recruitment to be release soon. Candidates who are going to apply application form they should check the eligibility criteria. Candidates who are searching the Assist Teacher application form are informing that the process of online form will start from 3rd March. Initially the time table was different. Recently the Commission has rescheduled the application date along with examination date.
Aspirants who are planning to fill online form have to check the official notification carefully. As per update, the Written exam is scheduled on 18th April 2021. Candidates can check out the Important dates in the following section. This is golden opportunity for Govt job seekers. All of you should be ready to apply online form. As the process of application will start, you can submit the application form.
UP Assistant Teacher & Principal Jobs | Latest News
- Assistant Teacher – 1504
- Principal – 390
Assistant Teacher: Candidates must passed B.Ed/BTC/D.El.Ed or 4-year of B.El.Ed or any relevant Courses.
Principal: Candidates must passed Graduation degree with job experience.
The Age limit of the candidates must be between 21 to 40 Years.
- General/UR/OBC : Rs 700/-
- SC/ST : Rs 500/-
- For Divyang Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Written Test
Important Date – UPJASE 2021 Exam
- Notification Release Date – (Earlier Date – 18th February 2021) (Now – 25th February 2021)
- Starting Date of Online Registration – (Earlier Date – 22nd February) (Now – 3rd March 2021)
- Closing Date of Online Registration – (Earlier Date – 8th March 2021) (Now- 17th March 2021)
- Final Submission of Application – (Earlier Date – 10th March 2021) (Now – 19th March 2021)
- Release Date of Admit Card – (Earlier Date – 5th April 2021) ( Now -09th April 2021)
- Written Exam Date – (Earlier Date – 11th April 2021) (Now – 18th April 2021)
- Availability of Provisional Answer Key – Notify Later
- Availability of Final Answer Key – Notify Later
- Date of Result Announcement – 18th May 2021
How To Apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Aspiring candidates must visit the official website.
- Click on Advertisement link.
- Download Assistant Teacher Recruitment notification.
- Read notification carefully.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Now fill required details and submit details.
- Make Payment and upload scanned copy of documents.
- Go for final submit of Application.
- Finally take print copy of Application Form.
Official Website – http://site.uphesc.org/en
Recruitment Notification – Notify Later