TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form Date (Link) eamcet.tsche.ac.in Apply Online: The registrations for the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2022 have started and will continue till 28th May 2022. The purpose of conducting the TS EAMCET Exam 2022 is to offer admission in various UG courses in Agriculture, Engineering, and Medical courses for eligible candidates. Candidates who have interest to apply for the TS EAMCET 2022 Exam, can go through this page and can know the Telangana State EAMCET Registration process.
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form
Good news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form. Like every year the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University is going to conduct this stat-level test on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The authority has released the application form on 6th April 2022.
All the eligible candidates who are seeking admission in various UG courses in Agriculture, Engineering, and Medical field at various government and private institutes can fill out this application form. In this article we have given all the to-the-point details so, go through the article and also visit the official website for more information regarding the TS EAMCET.
eamcet.tsche.ac.in 2022 Application Form Last Date
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2022)|
|TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form Start Date||6th April 2022|
|Last Date of Apply online||28th May 2022|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Exam|
TS EAMCET 2022 Notification
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, & Medical Common Entrance Test 2022 is going to take place soon in the upcoming month of 2022. The TS EAMCET application form will be out through the online mode only. Candidates who are going to apply are advised to check out the eligibility criteria and other information.
The TS Engineering, Agriculture, & Medical Common Entrance Test application form 2022 can only be submitted through online mode and, to fill out the form candidates have to visit the official portal of the exam conducting authority. Applicants can pay the registration fee through net banking, debit card, credit card, etc. before applying for the test, candidates should check out the documents and other details. The application form fee can be submitted both online as well as offline mode.
TS EMACET 2022 Exam Date
The application process is started on the 6th of April 2022 and we suggest you guys fill out the form as soon as possible otherwise after the last date the late fee will be charged. The last date for submitting the TS Engineering, Agriculture, & Medical Common Entrance Test form is 28th May and with the late fee, it is 7th June 2022. So, submit your form before the last date of submission. Now you guys can fill out the form for your desired course.
Telangana State EAMCET Application Dates
- Application form release date: 6th April 2022
- Last date to submit the form: 28th May 2022
- Last date with late fee (Rs 250): 7th June 2022
- Last date with late fee (Rs 500): 17th June 2022
- Last date with late fee (Rs 2500): 27th June 2022
- Last date with late fee (Rs 5000): 7th July 2022
Application fee for TS EAMCET:
- ST, SC, & PH: Rs 400/-
- Others: Rs 800/-
For Engineering, Medical, and Agriculture
- ST, SC, & PH: Rs 800/-
- Others: Rs 1600/-
Agriculture and Medical
- SC, ST, & PH: Rs 400/-
- Others: Rs 800/-
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must have qualified 10 +2 intermediate with the recognized board and should have scored at least 45% in the exam. Applicants who are going to appear in the 2022 annual examination can also apply for admission.
How to Apply Online for TS EAMCET 2022
- Visit the official website of Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, & Medical Common Entrance Test
- On the home page, you’ll find the “Application” menu in which you have to click the “Pay application fee” option
- Now, fill out the required details and also fill the details on the payment page
- Complete the transaction and as soon as the fee is submitted successfully take out the printout of the fee receipt for further use
- Now, visit the home page and select the click the “fill application form” option
- As soon as it opens, fill out the asked details and recheck the details before submission
- Now, click the submit button
- At last, candidates can take out the printout of the TS EAMCET application form for further reference.
|Apply Online TS EAMCET 2022||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
For more updates and notifications keep track of our website. Comment down in the comment box and feel free to ask anything regarding the TS EAMCET 2022.
- 1 TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form
- 2 eamcet.tsche.ac.in 2022 Application Form Last Date
- 3 TS EAMCET 2022 Notification
- 4 TS EMACET 2022 Exam Date
- 5 How to Apply Online for TS EAMCET 2022