ssa.assam.gov.in TET 2021 Admit Card Download Link is likely Out Today. Department of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam on Monday will be released the Assam TET Admit Card 2021 on its official website www.ssa.assam.gov.in. Now, the Candidates will be able to download the Assam TET 2021 Hall Ticket by visiting the SSA Assam official website and using their credentials such as application number and date of birth. For more details about ssa assam gov in TET Admit Card 2021, candidates can check the article below.
Assam TET Admit Card 2021 link is available now. Direct link to download Admit card which is available given below.
ssa.assam.gov.in TET 2021 Admit Card
Department of Elementary Education Assam will organize the Teacher Eligibility Test in the state. The test is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1st to Class 8th. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for Class 1st to Class 5th and Paper 2 for Class 6th to Class 8th. Now Candidates who are searching the TET Exam Date are informing that the DDE Assam will be conducted the TET Examination on 24 October 2021.
The Admit Card of SSA Assam TET will be releasing on 11 October 2021. Assam TET 2021 Exam Call Letter will available for all the applicants who are submitted the online application form successfully before the closing date. The Admit Card for the said examination is uploaded at official website of the Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission. So all the candidates can check and download their respective SSA Assam TET 2021 Sarkari Result Admit Card by using the appropriate Credential.
Assam TET Admit Card 2021 Download Link
|Name of Organization||Department of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam|
|Name of Exam||Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2021|
|Name of Post||Lower Primary (LP) Teacher & Upper Primary (UP) Teacher|
|Exam Date||24 October 2021|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|SSA Assam TET Admit Card 2021 Release Date||11 October 2021 (Released)|
|Mode of Download Admit Card||Online|
SSA Assam TET 2021 Admit Card Primary & Upper Primary
Now the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Exam is going to start as per the scheduled date. The Assam TET Admit Card 2021 is also issued by the DDE Assam. Candidate logging into the website using the Registration ID and Download it. The Exam Pattern and Syllabus for both Primary and Upper Primary Examination is already notified in this website. Candidates must check before appearing the examination We wish you all the best for examination. He we are providing the some easy steps to download the www.ssa.assam.gov.in TET 2021 Admit Card as followed below.
Department of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam has not yet announced the exact time of release the Admit Card. But it will be released the TET Exam Admit Card as soon as. So all Students advised stay connected with us or our this page and get all latest updates of TET Examination. Whenever the Board will be issued the Admit Card on the official website, then we will update a direct link from this page.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- The Assam TET Admit Card 2021 is available at only official website of the www.ssa.assam.gov.in.
- There will not sent it by post or any other mode at any circumstances.
- The Admit Card or Hall Ticket for the examination is showing the Exam Date & Time, Exam Centre address, Exam Pattern details at printed on it.
- Candidates are advised to validate the all information prescribed on Call Letter are correct as submitted in application form.
- The Applicants can Download the Assam TET Hall Ticket by Using The Registration ID, Password, Name, DOB as provided the registration time.
- Admit Card is available for only individually applicants so it is download by the same candidates.
- There will be only single Admit Card is available for Lower Primary or Upper Primary or Both examination.
- Candidates mus read the instructions before appearing in the examination.
- All Candidates are abide to bring the requisite documents such as Photo ID and Photograph of Candidates (Two Copy) listed in the admit Card as Photocopy and Original along with Call letter at the time of examination.
- Candidates must be appear before one hours of examination commence at exam hall to full fill the exam related formalities.
- After Examination the candidates mus be safe it for future use, there will not be provide the second copy by the board.
How to Download Assam TET 2021 Admit Card Online
- Candidates first open the official website of SSA Assam i.e. https://ssa.assam.gov.in/.
- On home click on “TET 2021 Admit Card” link.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter here your Registration Number and date of birth.
- Click on submit button.
- Your Admit card will shown on screen.
- Download and take print out for further use.
|Download Assam TET Admit Card||Click here|
FAQs About SSA Assam TET Admit Card 2021
What to do in case of mistakes in Assam TET Admit Card 2021?
Candidates having mistakes in the TET Admit Card must contact the exam conducting authority before the Exam.
When is the Assam TET 2021 schedule to be conducted?
The Assam TET Exam 2021 will be held on 24 October.
Where can I download the SSA Assam TET Admit Card 2021 from?
You can download SSA Assam TET Exam Admit Card through online on the official web portal https://ssa.assam.gov.in/.
- 1 ssa.assam.gov.in TET 2021 Admit Card
- 2 Assam TET Admit Card 2021 Download Link
- 3 SSA Assam TET 2021 Admit Card Primary & Upper Primary
- 4 How to Download Assam TET 2021 Admit Card Online
- 5 FAQs About SSA Assam TET Admit Card 2021