Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Apply Online 2023 Registration Form Last Date CM Supports App Download: The chief minister of Jharkhand state, Hemant Soren announced the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana on 26th January 2022. People of Jharkhand who are valid Ration cardholders in the state can apply online for the scheme. However, more than nine lakh poor and middle families will be benefited in the state under the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana. Through this article, check more details about Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana 2023 Registration Form Date, Eligibility, Benefits.
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Apply Online 2023
The annual budget of the Yojana is around 900 crore, and in this scheme, you can only get ten liters of subsidized petrol on one ration card. More than 5 lakh ration cardholders will be served under this Yojana in 2023. Under this petrol subsidy Yojana, the government will provide the subsidy on petrol of Rs 25 per liter, and those candidates who want to get the benefit of the scheme can apply online on the official website.
The subsidy will be directly credited Rs 250 every month in the bank account of beneficiaries through the DBT. The citizen who is eligible for the scheme can apply now. The two-wheelers candidates who have the ration card will take the advantage of the subsidy. Candidates who are eligible can register in the app or they can also register through the official website. Candidates are advised to visit the official web portal for more detailed information or they can stay tuned with us.
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana|
|Scheme started by||CM Hemant Soren|
|Category of article||Yojana|
|Scheme started in||26 January 2022|
|Total budget||Rs 900 cr annual|
|Total subsidy||Rs 250 per month (10 liters)|
|Govt. will provide subsidy for||2-wheelers candidate|
|Mode of applying||Online|
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana 2023 Benefits
Check out some of the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana benefits, which are mentioned below:
- After applying to this scheme, candidates can get 10 liters of subsidized petrol
- For every liter of petrol, the candidate will get a subsidy of Rs 25
- This scheme is launched to help the people who have the 2 wheelers but they can’t afford the money for the petrol, as we see the high rise in the price
- Total 900 crores will be funded by the CM for this scheme
To apply in this Yojana, the candidates need certain documents or proofs like ration card which is a must, Aadhar card, passport size photographs of the applicant, vehicle details, driving license, bank account, bank passbook, mobile number, etc. these are the mandatory documents.
What are the Eligibilities to apply for the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana?
The eligibility criteria for the scheme are given below:
- It is a must for the applicants to have a ration card of the state to register for the scheme
- The candidate should have the 2 wheeler which is registered on any family member in the ration card
- The mobile number and bank account should be linked with the Aadhar card of the applicant
- Applicant must have a valid driving license
- The two-wheeler of the candidate should be registered in the Jharkhand state
- Only ten liters of subsidized petrol will be available under this Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana
How to Apply Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana 2023 online?
To apply for the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana 2023 online, applicants can follow the following easy steps which are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website
- Now, on the home page click the link to the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy
- As soon the link opens, the registration form will appear on your display
- Now enter all the required details like name, date of birth, mobile number, etc.
- After entering the details, upload the asked documents like Aadhar card, vehicle documents, etc.
- As soon you complete the process, you’ll be officially registered
|Download CM Supports App||Check Here|
How to Download CM Supports App Download
- First all of you have to open Google Play Store on your Mobile.
- Then Search the CM Supports App.
- Now click on download link.
- Install CM Support App on your mobile.
- Enter your Aadhar Card and Ration Card Number.
- On your registered mobile number get the OTP for verification.
We hope that this content’s information is useful for you and for more latest updated turn on the notification. If any applicants have any queries or questions regarding the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana then they can ask it in the comment box. We will reply as soon as possible.