Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23 Apply Online Last Date, Registration Form: Directorate of Education, Government of NCT of Delhi has released Application Form for Class 1 Admission for academic year 2022-23. Delhi Nursery Admission Registration Form 2022 is available online on the official website i.e. www.edudel.nic.in. Girls and boys both are eligible to fill Gurgaon Nursery Admission Form 2022-23. Read the entire article to know more on Kunskapsskolan Gurgaon Nursery Admission Application Form 2022 eligibility, fees, Age Limit, Last Date and more.
Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23
The Directorate of education has released the notification of Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23. The process of admission form has been started with the directorate of education and the date of form is also declared by the authority. All the information like Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23 documents, form guidelines, etc. regarding admission is available here on this page. So, stay in touch.
The process of admission is started on the 15th December 2021, and the last date of admission is extended till the 7th January 2022. Parents /guardians are advised to apply soon for their ward’s admission. The Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23 will be done across and around 1800 private schools and after the forming process, soon the first merit list will be out in the month of February 2022.
www.edudel.nic.in Nursery Admission 2022-23 Gurgaon
|Name of the Organization||EDUDEL|
|Name of Department||Directorate of Education Delhi|
|Form release date||15 December 2021|
|Last date of the form||20 January 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23 Registration Form Last Date
Parents who want to admit their children can apply online for the Delhi Nursery Admission and according to the availability of seats, children who attained the maximum marks or points will be selected in the school. The reservation of seats for Delhi Nursery Admission is set category wise and those who are interested can fill the form through online mode from the official portal of the conducting authority.
Gurgaon Nursery Admission 2022-23 Age Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the age criteria before submitting the Delhi Nursery Admission application form. Check out the following points for more details:
- Applicants must be a permanent residents of Delhi
- Applicants who belong to EWS /DG /CWSN category can apply under this program
- The child age or student age must be 3 to 5 years
- Student’s family income should not be more than 1 lakh rupees
- A candidate who is applying must note that the age of the child will be calculated on the basis of march 31, 2022
- For age relaxation, the parents have to approach the head of the school through an application.
The following are the important and mandatory documents list which is going to be attached with the application:
- Aadhar card of child
- Birth certificate of child
- Resident proof of parents
- Cast certificate
- Income proof of parents
- Passport size photographs of child
- Passport-sized photograph of guardian/parents
Application Form Fee
The application form fee is Rs 25/- and the reservation for the staff quota is 05%, for management quota 20%, for EWS /DG 25%, and general 50%. The selection scheme is based on the computerized draw of lots is held in the parent’s presence.
How to Apply Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23
The process for applying in Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23 is given below:
- Open the official website of the education department of NCT of Delhi
- Now, on the homepage click on the Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23 link
- After opening the web page, click on the new user link and access the form
- Now, fill in all the required details and recheck the details
- After rechecking, assemble or attach all the required or asked details and click the submit button.
- At last, take out the printout of the Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23 for further future use.
|Apply Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
We hope our article is useful for you and if we get more sharing information then, we’ll share it on our page, till then stay connected and stay safe.