BSTC Application Form 2021 – Rajasthan BSTC Pre D.El.Ed Online Form Start & Last Date available at www.predeled.com. Interested candidates fill online form of BSTC 2021 Examination from official website. As per official notification this year BSTC 2021 Exam online form will start from June month. We have given quick link to fill form online bottom on this page. Before start to fill form must check official notification and aware about eligibility criteria. Suitable link to fill out Rajasthan BSTC Application Form given below on this page.
BSTC Application Form 2021
Directorate of Elementary Education Campus is invites online application form for the Pre B.S.T.C. (D.El.Ed.) Examination 2021. It is a state level entrance exam which conducts every year by the University of Kota. Candidates who are wants to get admission in the Basic School Training Certificate exam they can fill their BSTC Application Form 2021 online before the last date. The BSTC (General) / BSTC (Sanskrit) Pre Exam 2021 from will available from March Month. Candidates are advising before apply online application form BSTC 2021 Exam check the Eligibility Criteria, and read instruction carefully.
BSTC 2021 Exam Online Application Form
Those candidates who are going to fill up their BSTC Application Form 2021 they are informing fill your exam form online. On one candidates form will be accepted after the last date. On this page we have also provided the direct link of filling the BSTC 2021 Exam form, By help of this you can fill it easily. The Kota University organizes every year the BSTC (Basic School Training Certificate) Exam to complete their BSTC.
|Exam Name||Pre B.S.T.C. (D.El.Ed.) Examination 2021|
|Exam Department||Directorate of Elementary Education Campus|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Start Date of Application Form||May|
|Last Date of Online Form||June Month|
|Date of Examination||Last Week of July 2021|
|Address||Coordinator, Pre D.El.Ed. Exam.,2021 & Registrar, Departmental (Education) Exams. Rajasthan, Bikaner|
Important Dates – Pre B.S.T.C. (D.El.Ed.) 2021 Examination
|Deadline of Application Submission||June|
|Last Date for Registration Fee||June|
|Admit Card availability||June|
|First Seat Allotment||August|
|Deposit Allotment Fee||August|
|Reporting After First Allotment||August|
|Allotment After Upward Movement||September|
|Reporting After Upward Movement||September|
|Second Seat Allotment||September|
Here we have mentioned expected date of filing the BSTC Online Application Form 2021, After release the exact date we will update shortly on the same page.
- Candidates should be Citizen of India.
- Candidates have possess 12th Class or its equivalent exam from Rajasthan board, If He/Her not from this board than have to submit equivalent board certificate at Ajmer Board.
- Age Should not be more than 28 Year as on 1st July 2021.
- If candidates who are appearing in 12th class 2021 exam they can also fill the BSTC Application form, but have to submit their passing certificate on counselling.
- Candidates have minimum passing marks in (10+2) are following.
|Course Name||General||SC/ST||OBC/SBC||Disabled||Window /Divorced Ladies|
|BSTC (General) / BSTC (Sanskrit) 2021 (D.EI.Ed.)||50%||45%||45%||45%||45%|
BSTC Application Form Fee
- BSTC General and Sanskrit (For 1 Course): Rs. 400/-
- BSTC General and Sanskrit (For both Courses): Rs. 450/-
Before start your application form keep all these documents near.
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 12th Marks Sheet
- Reservation Certificate
- Latest Scanned Passport Size Photo (Max. 100Kb) and signature (Max. 50Kb) in JPG/GIF/BMP.
Process – How To Apply Online BSTC Application Form
- Candidates fill BSTC Application form 2021 Online from the official website https://www.predeled.com/.
- Before start your Application form read the instruction carefully.
- Start Fill your General Details in the form like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, etc.
- Upload your scanned recent photograph and Signature.
- click on Submit button.
- Check your all details again before click on Final Submit button.
- Make Payment by debit card/credit card/Net Banking and click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy for further use.
BSTC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates who are going to appear in the Pre BTSC Exam they should check the syllabus and exam pattern before start their preparation. We have mentioned here the BSTC Syllabus and Exam Pattern. In the BSTC Entrance exam there will be total 200 Question for total 600 marks. And there have no negative Marking. The BSTC Syllabus is divided in four parts.
- Mental Ability
- General Awareness
- Teaching Aptitude
- Language Ability (i) English (ii) Sanskrit (iii) Hindi
|विषय||मानसिक योग्यता||राजस्थान की सामान्य जानकारी||शिक्षण अभिक्षमता||अंग्रेजी||संस्कृत||हिंदी|
|प्रशनो की संख्या||50||50||50||20||30||30|
The Rajasthan Pre Basic School Training Certificate will start in the month of April. Candidates who have filed their BSTC 2021 Application they are able to download their admit card online. Authority will not send your hall ticket by any mail and speed post. The BSTC Admit Card 2021 will available before 15 days of the examination on the official website.
The Admit Card contains these information:
- Your Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Center and Date
|Online Application Form||Click Here – Available Soon|
|Official Notification||Click To Download|
|Syllabus||Rajasthan BSTC Syllabus pdf in Hindi|
|Admit Card||BSTC Admit Card 2021|
BSTC Counselling 2021
The BSTC Counselling will start after the result declaration. There are 5% seats are reserved for other state candidates. Counselling process will become in 2 steps. If there have remain 2% seats in total seats in the counselling than there will be 3rd counselling will also start.
Note: If you have any query in BSTC Application Form 2021 than contact on the help desk and help line number than is given below…
Email ID: [email protected]
U.O.K. University Campus