BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Notification For 2788 Constable Tradesman Posts @www.rectt.bsf.gov.in: In this article candidates can check out the complete information regarding the BSF Constable Tradesman Vacancy Notification 2022. As soon as, the Border Security Force (BSF), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India will be released a advertisement for the Recruitment of Male and Female Constable (Tradesman). Candidates can check the BSF Constable Tradesman Bharti Notification and Online Registration Link from the links will provid ate the end of this page. Check important dates, vacancy details, qualification, age limit, Fees, syllabus, exam pattern and other details.
BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022
Border Security Force (BSF) will officially announced the recruitment notification for the post of BSF Tradesmen. The interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website – www.rectt.bsf.gov.in to fill the application form for this recruitment exam.
BSF will open the application procedure soon, to fill in around 2788 vacancies for the post of BSF Tradesmen. Both male & female candidates can apply for this recruitment exam. BSF has announced that out of the total number of vacancies, 137 vacancies are reserved for female candidates.
www.rectt.bsf.gov.in Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
|Organization Name||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Post Names||Tradesman (Constable) (Male and Female)|
|Totall Number of the Posts||2788 Posts|
|BSP Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Notification Release Date||7th January 2022|
|Application Starting Date||15 January 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application Last Date||28 February 2022|
BSF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2022 PDF
As per the reports, the online application procedure will start from 15th January 2022 to 28th February 2022. The aspiring candidates can fill the application and pay the registration fee to register themselves for this recruitment exam.
BSF has also provided a category-wise reservation for the number of vacancies and there is a relaxation in other areas like eligibility, application fee, passing marks, etc. for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
BSF Constable Vacancy Details (Category Wise)
|Name of the Post||Category Wise Posts||Total Post|
|CT Water Carrier||213||48||123||83||43||510|
|CT Washer Man||147||35||77||55||24||338|
Eligibility Criteria For BSF Constable Tradesman Posts
The candidates must have detailed knowledge about the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The details of the eligibility criteria are given below:
The age of the aspiring candidates should not be less than 18 years and it should not be more than 23 years. The age limit will be calculated from 1st August 2021. However, some relaxations are provided to the candidate belonging to the reserved categories as per the rules of BSF.
The candidates must be 10th pass from a recognized board along with any one of the certifications mentioned below:
- Two years of experience in the respective trade.
- 1-year certificate course from Vocational Institute along with 1-year experience in the respective trade.
- 2 years diploma course in the respective trade.
The physical eligibility criteria differ for candidates belonging to different places. A detailed overview for the same is given below:
- Candidates belonging to non-reserved categories:
Height (Male): 167.5 cm
Height (Female): 157 cm
Chest (Male only): 78-83 cm
- Candidates belonging to reserved (SC/ST/Adivasis) categories:
Height (Male): 162.5 cm
Height (Female): 150 cm
Chest (Male only): 76-81 cm
- Candidates belonging to hilly areas:
Height (Male): 165 cm
Height (Female): 155 cm
Chest (Male only): 78-83 cm
The candidates need to pay an application fee after filling the application form to complete the registration procedure. The application fee for non-reserved categories is Rs. 100/- & for reserved categories and females, the application form will be submitted without any application fee.
The aspiring candidates need to undergo the following rounds to get recruited for the BSF Tradesmen post:
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply Onlone for BSF Tradesmen Recruitment 2022?
The aspirants need to follow the simple steps given below to apply for this recruitment exam online by visiting the official website:
- Initially, visit the official website of BSF.
- On the home, you will see a section named ‘Current Recruitment Openings’.
- Under this section, you will find the link to apply for the BSF Tradesmen recruitment 2022.
- After clicking on this, you will be redirected to a new page.
- A form will open on the screen.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the mentioned format.
- After this, you need to pay the application fee.
- Take the hard copies of both the form and the fee receipt for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|Download Notification||Click Here (Available Soon)|
Question: When will the application process start for the BSF Tradesmen Recruitment?
Answer: The application process will start on 15th January 2022.
Question: What is the last date to apply for this exam?
Answer: The last date to apply is 28th February 2022.
Question: How can I fill the application form for BSF Tradesmen Recruitment 2022?
Answer: The candidates need to visit the official website to fill the application form.
- 1 BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022
- 2 www.rectt.bsf.gov.in Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
- 3 BSF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2022 PDF
- 4 BSF Constable Vacancy Details (Category Wise)
- 5 Eligibility Criteria For BSF Constable Tradesman Posts
- 6 Application Fee
- 7 Selection Procedure
- 8 How to Apply Onlone for BSF Tradesmen Recruitment 2022?
- 9 Common FAQs