AP DEECET Results 2021 Manabadi Link apdeecet.apcfss.in Rank Card, Merit List

AP DEECET Results 2021 Manabadi Link at apdeecet.apcfss.in. Candidates check Rank Card, Merit List and Score Card from here. Directorate of School Education, Andhra Pradesh has announced the DEECET Results 2021 on 29 October 2021. The Results link of AP Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test is available on the official website www.apdeecet.apcfss.in.  Now the candidates can check their Manabadi AP DEECET 2021 Result using by Candidate ID and Date of Birth. In this article, we are providing the direct link, steps to check the DEECET Results 2021 and other important details.

AP DEECET Results 2021

Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test was conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Directorate of School Education successfully. The result for this exam will be released on 29th October 2021.

This exam is conducted to shortlist the eligible candidates for admission in D.Ed. the program offered by different colleges of the state. The candidates who are interested and have applied for this exam can check their results on the official website – www.apdeecet.apcfss.in or deecetap.cgg.gov.in. The candidates can only check their results on the official website, by entering their login credentials provided at the time of registration. The shortlisted candidates will then be called to attend the counseling session, to take admission in the respective courses.

AP DEECET Results 2021

apdeecet.apcfss.in Results 2021 Link

Exam Name Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test
AP DEECET Results 2021 Date 29 October 2021
Mode Of Declaration Results Online
Name Of Organisation Directorate of School Education, Andhra Pradesh
Examination Date 26 October and 27 October 2021
Article Category Sarkari Result
Admission In Diploma
Official Website www.apdeecet.apcfss.in

deecetap.cgg.gov.in

Details Mentioned on the AP DEECET Rank Card 2021

The candidates are advised to check the following details mentioned on the rank card and immediately report to the exam conducting authorities, in any case of discrepancies:

  • Name of the Candidate
  • Roll Number of the Candidate
  • Registration Number of the Candidate
  • Hall Ticket Number
  • Father’s Name of the Candidate
  • Gender
  • Category (General/OBC/SC/ST)
  • Marks Obtained in each Section
  • Total Marks Secured
  • Total Percentage Secured
  • Rank Obtained
  • Qualifying Status

Also Check:

upsssc.gov.in PET Result 2021

JPSC Prelims Result 2021

RPSC Assistant Professor Result 2021

AP DEECET Cut Off Percentage 2021 /Minimum Qualifying Marks

To secure a qualifying rank, the candidate must secure the minimum qualifying percentage set according to the AP DEECET guidelines. The minimum qualifying percentage varies for the candidates belonging to different categories as per the guidelines. The expected minimum qualifying percentage for this session is given below:

Category Expected Minimum Qualifying Percentage
General 50%
OBC 50%
SC 45%
ST 45%
Physically Challenged 45%

Diploma Time Table 2021

How to Download the Manabadi AP DEECET Results 2021?

The candidates need to follow the following steps to check & download their rank cards through the official website:

  • First of all, visit the official website.
  • The AP DEECET result 2021 link will be available on the homepage.
  • Click on that link, a new page will open asking for the login.
  • Enter your login credentials such as Hall Ticket Number & Date of Birth and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
  • Your rank card will open on the screen.
  • From here, you can check and download your result for future reference.
Check AP DEECET Results 2021 Click Here
Official Website https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/

Seat Reservation

The seats for admission are allotted as per the seat reservation policy set by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. 85% of seats are reserved for the local candidates and the rest 15% are the unreserved sets.

Common FAQs

Question:Is there any provision for negative marking in AP DEECET?

Answer: No, there’s no provision of negative marking in this exam.

Question:What are the login credentials required to check the AP DEECET result?

Answer:The candidates need to enter their hall ticket number & date of birth to check their results.

Question:What is the seat reservation policy for admission through AP DEECET?

Answer:85% of the total seats are reserved for the local candidates and the rest 15% of seats are unreserved.

2 thoughts on “AP DEECET Results 2021 Manabadi Link apdeecet.apcfss.in Rank Card, Merit List”

Leave a Comment